Thursday, May 12, 2016

It’s Launch Day! #happydance

Whooooooooohoooooo!! It’s launch day!!! Yaaaaay! It’s seriously here. I am SUPER DUPER excited to finally present to you: DIY: Create Your Very Own WordPress Website the itty bitty course And boy, could I not be any more excited.  I’m not sure which one I’m more excited about… the chance to sleep or the launnnnnchhhh parttty!! ((imma party till I drop!)) SO! Here it is… I will be adding and always updating content in this course… all for free of course!  So, this is a total life time investment for only $11 — not tooooo shabby huh? What you’ll be learning: HOW to Purchase Your Domain & Hosting WHAT your cPanel is & WHAT to do with It HOW to Install WordPress on Your Website HOW to Log into Your WordPress Website & SET IT UP! A Super Awesome […]

The post It’s Launch Day! #happydance appeared first on Freelance Career Coaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment