Well, as you all know — The DIY: WordPress Website Course is officially out. And boy have I learned a LOT about… a LOT. Not only have I made some of the most beautiful connections within my business, but also have made connections on such a personal level. This isn’t about marketing or selling my course, this is truly about helping others and creating a platform where other like-minded people can pursue their dreams like I was able to. YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING. I can’t express how amazing yesterday was for me. With the launch of my new course, I have had a FLOOD of my amazing new friends come to me and express just how they felt, and it was heart warming. To me, it’s not about the price.. if you create something that […]
The post How to Create a Business within Yourself appeared first on Freelance Career Coaching.
No comments:
Post a Comment