Monday, May 30, 2016

5 Mistakes I Made the First Year of Freelancing

As I have talked about before, I started freelancing 8 years ago with not a friggin clue what I was doing nor did I know anyone around me who was doing it.  My grandma bought me my first computer when I was 10 so I knew I could run a computer.  I had to ask myself, how do I make this computer work for me? Over the course of my first year, I made a lot of dumb mistakes and didn’t reach out for help. Why?  I was thinking like a customer rather than a Lady Boss. I wasn’t looking for a need to fill, I was filling my own needs and forcing them on others.  I wanted to fit in or to be like someone else.  I followed instead of lead. I want to […]

The post 5 Mistakes I Made the First Year of Freelancing appeared first on Freelance Career Coaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment