Thursday, June 2, 2016

Invoicing with Freshbooks

I wanted to take some time and share with you the BEST software for invoicing your clients.  As a freelancer & being your own boss – you will be invoicing often & you are responsible for keeping track of your financials.  FreshBooks is an amazing tool to start out with.  Honestly, I recommend FreshBooks for invoicing the FIRST day when mentoring my clients. Being organized as a freelancer is a top priority.  FreshBooks gives you a place to store clients, pay employees, create invoices and estimates & keep track of sales.  They do offer tons more features other than invoicing which I will get into later.  I personally have tried many other products out there for invoicing but FreshBooks is not only the cheapest but by far the best. FreshBooks offers a 30 day trial for everyone […]

The post Invoicing with Freshbooks appeared first on Freelance Career Coaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment